The data controller
The data controller (the legal entity responsible for the processing of your personal data) is:
Knowledge Gate Group ApS
CVR no. 40 30 25 49
Store Kongensgade 81, 2.
1264, Copenhagen K
Knowledge Gate Group can be contacted by;
- post, to the postal address given above;
- using our website contact form;
- by telephone, on the contact number published on our website; or
- by email, using the email address published on our website.
Contact information of the data protection officer
In case you any questions about our processing of your personal data, please contact our data protection officer on the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The purposes of and legal basis for the processing of personal data
The purposes of Knowledge Gate Group's processing of personal data are:
- To be able to manage and operate our website
- To be able to process your request, provide services and fulfill orders
- To be able to contact you in relation to requests, purchases or direct marketing
- To be able to manage customer relationships, including complaint handling
- To be able to analyze the use of our website and services
- To be able to obtain or maintain insurance coverage or manage risks
- To be able to maintain our databases and business records in general
- To be able to prevent fraud and other criminal activities
- To be able to establish, exercise or defend legal claims
The legal basis for Knowledge Gate Group’s processing of personal data are:
- Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation
- Article 6(1)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation
- Article 6(1)(c) of the General Data Protection Regulation
- Article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation
- Article 9(2)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation
- Article 9(2)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation
Recipients of personal data
Knowledge Gate Group may share personal data with:
- IT suppliers
- Hosting providers
- Payment service providers
- External advisers
- Public authorities
Storage of personal data
Personal data shall not be processed nor kept for longer than necessary for the purpose(s) of which the personal data were collected.
However, in certain cases there can be a statutory requirement or limit for how long the personal data must be stored.
Disclosure of personal data
To the extent that the processing of personal data may involve a transfer to third countries, e.g. by using a hosting provider located in a non-EU/EEA country, Knowledge Gate Group ensures that such transfer is lawful at all times, including that the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation for the establishment of an adequate level of protection for the transfer are met.
Rights of the data subject
As a data subject, you are given a number of rights in relation to our processing of your personal data, which in particular are set out in articles 13-18 and 21 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
As a data subject, you have the right;
- To gain access to the information we process about you (right of access);
- To have incorrect information about you rectified (right of rectification);
- To have information about you erased (right of erasure);
- To have the processing of your personal data restricted (right to restriction of processing); and
- To object to our otherwise lawful processing of your personal data (right to objection).
The above is a non-exhausted list of the data subject’s rights.
There may be conditions or limitations associated with these rights. It is therefore not certain that the data subject has the right to access all its personal data or has the right to have the personal data deleted. This depends on the specific circumstances of the specific processing activities. For example, it will not be possible to have personal data deleted, if deletion would conflict with Knowledge Gate Group's obligations under applicable law.
Data subjects can exercise their rights by sending an email to our data protection officer on the following email: email@example.com
A complaint can also be lodged with the Danish Data Protection Agency, Carl Jacobsens Vej 35, 2500 Valby.